Options

Gone: D200 Kit, Nikkor 300mm f2.8 AF-I, Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 Di XR

sanokaphotogsanokaphotog Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited September 24, 2008 in Nikon Land
For sale, because I was in a recent roll over accident, and I need the money to cover what my insurance wouldnt.

D200 kit - D200, MB200 Grip, 4 batteries, SB800 Speedlight, caps and accessories.
300mm f2.8 AF-i - Very clean, outside has wear marks, but recently serviced, so excellent condition.
Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 Di XR - Very nice lens, used for weddings, clean and close to perfect.

Everything is well taken care of, and again if I wasnt in a bind, I wouldnt think of getting rid of it.
www.sanokaphotog.smugmug.com
sanokaphotog@gmail.com - for questions
I am looking 3000 for everything... or I can part! Plus I am willing to work out deals.

Comments

• Options
    zigzagzigzag Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    Sorry to hear about the accident. A friend of mine may be interested in the D200, perhaps the grip too. I may think about the Tamron as well. What are you asking individually?

Thanks.
    z
  • Options
    iodphotographyiodphotography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited February 8, 2008
    Hi!

Sorry about your accident. I am also interested in the Tamon 28-75 and posibly the SB800 speedlight.

How much individually?

Thanks!
  • Options
    bkatzbkatz Registered Users Posts: 286 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2008
  • Options
    dk_nguyendk_nguyen Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited February 11, 2008
    i'm interested in the 300mm, can you send me a price. thanks
  • Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2008
    PM sent.
  • Options
    takemypicturetakemypicture Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 29, 2008
    For sale, because I was in a recent roll over accident, and I need the money to cover what my insurance wouldnt.

D200 kit - D200, MB200 Grip, 4 batteries, SB800 Speedlight, caps and accessories.
    300mm f2.8 AF-i - Very clean, outside has wear marks, but recently serviced, so excellent condition.
    Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 Di XR - Very nice lens, used for weddings, clean and close to perfect.

Everything is well taken care of, and again if I wasnt in a bind, I wouldnt think of getting rid of it.
    I am looking 3000 for everything... or I can part! Plus I am willing to work out deals.

How much for the 300 f2.8? www.jdhump.com jdh@jdhump.net
  • Options
    jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2008

I'm interested in the 28-75, can you pm or email me? Thanks!
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist
  • Options
    clavelesclaveles Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2008
    How much for the D200 Kit?
  • Options
    shutteractionsshutteractions Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    Sb-800
    What is your price on the SB-800 and the 300mm
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    folks - this ad was originally posted 8 months ago and sanokaphotog has not returned to dgrin since that time. i think we can call this one "gone".

thanks.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]