Options

UK Sale - Crumpler Geek Star

gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
edited March 31, 2005 in Flea Market
Large Shoulder bag, only 4 months Old black & siver (grey :D), good - excellent condition see here for details.
I use it with a 10d body with Tamron 28-70mm 2.8 fitted, Canon 70-200. Tamron 17-35mm, Canon 50mm, Filters, misc

I've moved on to a Crumper "Brian's Hot Tub"

GE001.jpg

£75 including shipping (UK)

I'll post more pictures later.

Even though this probably only of interest to UK buyers I thought I'd post here before putting it on EBay

Comments

• Options
    larklark Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Even though this probably only of interest to UK buyers I thought I'd post here before putting it on EBay

Your right, for obvious reasons, but, if possible I'd love to see the inside layout of both of you bags...I'm trying to decide between a few myself and have to consider two "white" lenses and a "bigma".

Thanks
    Den
    den.smugmug.com
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2005
    lark wrote:
    Your right, for obvious reasons, but, if possible I'd love to see the inside layout of both of you bags...I'm trying to decide between a few myself and have to consider two "white" lenses and a "bigma".

Thanks
    Den
    I'll get some sorted, I'd hoped to have done it already but I've been away a few days and had a few windows nightmares (complete restoration, I won't say too much as the mac people might start to gloat). Any way I'm all sorted now....watch this space :D
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    I'll get some sorted, I'd hoped to have done it already but I've been away a few days and had a few windows nightmares (complete restoration, I won't say too much as the mac people might start to gloat). Any way I'm all sorted now....watch this space :D

mac people, gloat naw, they'd never do thaaaaat....

fyi: i'm now a hybrid :D