Yosemite in Winter

PittspilotPittspilot Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited February 10, 2008 in Landscapes

Comments

• CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2008
    That's a beautiful wall hanger.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • BriggieBriggie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2008
    Love It!!!
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

My Smug Gallery
  • alexLalexL Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited February 10, 2008
    Very nice. I think the middle of the rock is a bit burned out. I would try to burn that a bit. Or have a go at bit of HDR.
    /Alex
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2008
    Hi Pittspilot and welcome wave.gif

The shot is lovely! Feel free to embed the photo into the post - as these are Shots forums that's highly encouraged. If you need help, this tute tell ya how to do that. thumb.gif
  • PittspilotPittspilot Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2008
    alexL wrote:
    Very nice. I think the middle of the rock is a bit burned out. I would try to burn that a bit. Or have a go at bit of HDR.
    /Alex

It is an HDR :-)) And on the original it isn't burned out, ad according to the numbers it is just under 90% white, though I have found that output to sRGB sometimes overcooks things a little.

Cheers
  • PittspilotPittspilot Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    Hi Pittspilot and welcome wave.gif

The shot is lovely! Feel free to embed the photo into the post - as these are Shots forums that's highly encouraged. If you need help, this tute tell ya how to do that. thumb.gif

Very useful. Ta!