My old bike

bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
edited February 10, 2008 in Sports
Finally going to de-lurk here with my first photo! I picked up my first D-SLR last summer (Nikon D40x) and have been learning a lot from this site and shooting as much as I can. Thanks for a great forum!

This is a shot of one of my mountain bikes last summer in western Colorado. It is my old beat up singlespeed and I wanted to capture how 'tired' it is, but still a good steed!

ss_colorado.jpg

Cheers!
-Nick

Comments

• 2whlrcr2whlrcr Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2008
    I you hadn't spent all that money on a DSLR, maybe you could afford more than one gear?:D Nice cranks, but I've never liked those egg beaters.
  • bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2008
    2whlrcr wrote:
    I you hadn't spent all that money on a DSLR, maybe you could afford more than one gear?:D Nice cranks, but I've never liked those egg beaters.

Yeah, yeah one gear :D

I traded those cranks for two sixers of mirco beer. I wanted some nice old school cranks for my singlespeed build up. I love the egg beaters! I used to ride Speedplays, but kept shattering the pedal body on rocks.

Back to photography, most of my pics are stored on my home machine, so I will get to posting some more review and critique soon.