The power of color. ( graffiti )

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited February 14, 2008 in Landscapes
Got this one at the photosession this weekend. This area is completely full of graffiti, every single inch of the walls. I got my eyeball into this one..I like it alot.

The colors are exagurated i know, but if you seen my other pics, you know that im a sucker for this kind of PP :D. Atleast it got "pop".

Feel free to C&C

// Arvid.

253272410_PtnfS-XL.jpg

Comments

• ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    Am i the only one to enjoy this photo? :D
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    Beautiful colors loved the shot
    i like graffiti art very much
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • cjmchchcjmchch Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    Great colours, I so enjoy graffiti!. A very underated art form, destructive only by virtue of the 'canvas' the artist's choose to use. Of interest, many building owners locally have chosen to have graffiti professionally done on their buildings. Gosh even rental camper vans have graffiti style artwork on them now.
    Canon - Manfrotto - Pocketwizard - Sekonic - Westcott - Hoya - Singh Ray

http://chrismckayphotography.com
  • kelsowkelsow Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited February 13, 2008
    You're not the only one for sure. I love this shot and the PP.
  • prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2008
    i really like it. the exagerated colors are awesome on graffitti shots i believe. tho, for some reaseon i feel like the right side of the pic is a bit distracting, beyond the line on the wall. If you crop it there i think it would help. other than that it's spot on, beautiful.