Error Question For Judges Of LPS

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited February 11, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Actually date error question. I went out and did some shooting yesterday and I just realized from this

Exif

I don't know how it happened but it did.

Now being that you have to enter this information with your picture how woud this be judged? I mean it's fixed now but yesterdays images all contain 2004 exif information and I cannot reshoot them.

Thoughts

Joe

Comments

• peterst6906peterst6906 Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2008
    Wow Joe.

I've never seen that before (assuming your date and time was set correctly) and I hope you get some good guidance on this.

What I do see from the exif is that it says that the shots were taken using a 20D on 11 January 2004.

Luckily the 20D wasn't released until October 2004, so the date in the exif is impossible from what I can see.

Good luck in getting this resolved.

Regards,

Peter
    It's not my camera's fault, I'm just visually illiterate
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 11, 2008
    Joe, the judges in this case = me.
    (Just pointing this out so it's clear none of the rotating volunteer judges have ever been responsible for checking this, as the host and mod of this forum, mechanics like that have been me all along.)

If you do submit a shot from yesterday, please just shoot me a PM reminder. As has been the case all year, and maybe even more so now that we are in the Grand Finale, we go by the honor system. If you tell me the date was set wrong, it's good enough.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2008
    Thanks
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Joe, the judges in this case = me.
    (Just pointing this out so it's clear none of the rotating volunteer judges have ever been responsible for checking this, as the host and mod of this forum, mechanics like that have been me all along.)

If you do submit a shot from yesterday, please just shoot me a PM reminder. As has been the case all year, and maybe even more so now that we are in the Grand Finale, we go by the honor system. If you tell me the date was set wrong, it's good enough.