FS: Canon 70-200/2.8L & more coming

boulderNardoboulderNardo Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited February 15, 2008 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've finally made my mind up and I'm going to change my current lens lineup... I'll be posting 1-2 more lenses for sale as I decide exactly what I want to sell and what I want to buy.

FOR SALE

[/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L (non-IS) - $900 Shipped & PayPal'ed - SOLD
UP Datecode (2001). I'm the second owner, first owner was a coworker of mine whom I still work with and who can answer any questions about the lens that I might not be able to answer. Lens is in MINT condition, body has no marks or scratches, rubber rings have NOT started fading at all yet, writings on lens are all still 100% as new. Glass is in 10 condition, no scratches, no marks, absolutely clear. The ET-83II lens hood has a few superficial scratches and dents.

Comes with all original accessories, i.e. lens caps, hood, case, tripod ring, and original warranty card showing US model. I do not have the original box anymore. I do not have pictures of the lens at the moment, but I guarantee you that the lens is as I describe and will cover return shipping costs otherwise. My only digital body is at Canon for repair right now, I'm trying to get my hands on a P&S to take some pictures of the items.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

I've had several very positive transactions so far on FredMiranda, two of which are listed on the Feedback thread. Above price does include USPS Priority shipping insured to the value.

Thanks for looking,
-bernardo [/FONT]
Canon 1D MkII, Canon 17-40 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 50 f/1.4, Canon 100 f/2
Bogen 055XPROB
Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS, FreeLite A, Skyports, 3x Vivitar 285HV

Comments

• boulderNardoboulderNardo Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Bump for Price Drop. Cmon folks, need the cash :)
    Canon 1D MkII, Canon 17-40 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 50 f/1.4, Canon 100 f/2
    Bogen 055XPROB
    Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS, FreeLite A, Skyports, 3x Vivitar 285HV
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    awww man... I just about picked that lens off here... but I want the IS. Good Luck.. and "bump".