self portrait

prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited February 13, 2008 in People
am i pretty??
i did this for a self image contest and won first place.

28594463ff9.jpg

Comments

• IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    Well, I don't know whether to call you "Girl Who Cried Wolf" or "Paloma Picasso" but either way, I liked the shower shot better.

You might want to check out this thread. There was some vociferous discussion about the desirability of nudity warnings in this forum. I personally take no position, but should anyone call you out on your thread title, you'll have an understanding of where the "beef" came fromthumb.gif .

Oh, and yeah, I'd say you wrer definitely pretty, but your backdrop needs a lot of cosmetic surgury.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • thegridrunnerthegridrunner Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    what a hottie! mwink.gif
  • prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    Icebear wrote:
    Well, I don't know whether to call you "Girl Who Cried Wolf" or "Paloma Picasso" but either way, I liked the shower shot better.

You might want to check out this thread. There was some vociferous discussion about the desirability of nudity warnings in this forum. I personally take no position, but should anyone call you out on your thread title, you'll have an understanding of where the "beef" came fromthumb.gif .

Oh, and yeah, I'd say you wrer definitely pretty, but your backdrop needs a lot of cosmetic surgury.

yea sorry about that.. i was goin to post a different image and then changed my mind and forgot to change the thread title... and i'm not sure how.
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    yea sorry about that.. i was goin to post a different image and then changed my mind and forgot to change the thread title... and i'm not sure how.

You only get 10 minutes from the time you've created the thread to changing the title. After that, you need to ask a moderator to change it for you.

Which I've done. thumb.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    Well THANKS A LOT David. She'll get a lot fewer hits now:D .
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    hehe thanks!
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2008
    congrats on the winning but I think you need to see a doctor about the condition rolleyes1.gif