Three Libraries in Pragues

pyanezpyanez Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
edited February 15, 2008 in Journeys
Sounds a bit boring, no?

Not often visited by tourists (or probably a lot less so than other Prague attractions), these three libraries were some of the most beautiful places that I visited in this spectacular city. The photos were taken on a trip to Prague a few years ago, but I think that my PS skills have gotten better so I just re-processed the images and (hopefully) got some better reslts.

You can read in-depth descriptions about each of the libraries as well as see a much larger versions of the photos (be sure to click on "Original" size):

at this Gallery/Blog

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    I went and look at your PBase photos quite nice.

It is a little weird that i can only see the photo here if i reload the page and then only briefly...strange.....

I musta missed Strahov Monastery when I was in Prague, of course I was being lead around like a blind personand my hosts did their bestto show me what they thought I should to see, but it is now on my list of MUST SEE's........................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    pyanez,

Your images aren't showing up. There are instructions for how to post PBase images in the tutorial linked in my signature. thumb.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • pyanezpyanez Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2008
    David,

Thanks for the heads up and the info on how to fix it. Hopefully it works now.

Not sure why the way I had posted them did not work. If I pasted the jpg addresses into a browser they load properly every time. So is this an issue with PBase or with how the forum interprets html?

In any case, thanks for the feedback,

Pablo
  • explorishexplorish Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2008
    prague
    just returned from prague. hamazing city...
    The best thing about a photo is the journey that brought you to it.
  • jzieglerjziegler Registered Users Posts: 420 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Those look like amazing libraries. Must have been an amazing trip.

Since you seem to like libraries in monasteries, if you ever get to Vienna, take a day trip to Melk abbey. They have a great library there that is part of the tour.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    clap.gifAmazing photos and art !!!
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery