A misty walk!

OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins
edited March 4, 2008 in Landscapes
I'm not sure if this belongs in the Landscape or the People forum. The mods can move it if needed.
This was shot on a recent misty, foggy morning with the sun just starting to break through, walking along the bluffs in Carlsbad, Ca. overlooking the Paciffic. I liked the mood and the light here, I added a touch of blur on the scene but not on the man. Comments are always welcome, thanks for looking.

246937744_SebQt-L.jpg
Have a great day!
Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com

Comments

• prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2008
    i like it. but is there a way to get more detail of the ocean in the background? it's hard to make out. thumb.gif
  • OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2008
    I did some PP work on it to get the waves to show more, the fog was quite thick and detail just was'nt there. It was nice to have some "weather" here to include in a shot because "normal" is all sunny, clear and very beautiful skys and one can see for miles. I just liked the misty look that morning. Thanks for the comment.
    Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • RNDRNDRNDRND Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    The person looks clear, but the tree looks like it is in the fog. Maybe you could isolate the tree in photoshop in a layer mask and apply a curve to it to bring out more color.
    RND