• Options
    ktskts Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Why must you tease me so?

(C'mon refund check, I need this! ;))
  • Options
    chuninchunin Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    It is sitting here waiting for a loving owner.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    My ? ......If this len is so good, and i do not doubt that it is, why are you selling, yes I know on the D300 it is a 21-36 equiv but still it is the sharpest wide around????? What will you replace it with?????
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited February 15, 2008
    The lens alone is making a lot of people switch to Nikon. I don't plan on replacing it if I sell it. I don't use wide angle that much. I might just keep it. You can read the review everywhere. It beats Zeiss and Canon by far.
    Art Scott wrote:
    My ? ......If this len is so good, and i do not doubt that it is, why are you selling, yes I know on the D300 it is a 21-36 equiv but still it is the sharpest wide around????? What will you replace it with?????
  • Options
    zigzagzigzag Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    Is this the 2nd time you've listed a lens and then pulled it in like a week? headscratch.gif

eek7.gif
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2008
    zigzag wrote:
    Is this the 2nd time you've listed a lens and then pulled it in like a week? headscratch.gif

eek7.gif
    Sellers Remorse!!! lol3.gif
  • Options
    edited February 23, 2008
    Yes, it is one of the best. And the 18-200 is just so convenient. Besides a few days is more than enough to sell if it was meant to be so. It must be a sign that I should keep it from the photo gods.
    Seymore wrote:
    Sellers Remorse!!! lol3.gif