Options

Eclectic

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited February 16, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
These are some pictures that I took around my house this passed week.

This crop duster was heading towards my house .... I shot the pic. in front of my house.

251748755_USxPC-L.jpg

Making his turn over my house for another run.
251749197_4Rdkz-L.jpg

Found this guy on my way to feed my horse... I got to him before the dogs did. He spent the rest of the day in my kitchen sink ..... When I put the dogs up, I put him out. When he is full grown he can do about 25 mph.... The dogs about 17mph.
254262036_Bj5W5-L.jpg

I put fresh water in the water barrel for my horse. The picture is the reflection of the tree above it.
254272709_qmFZn-L.jpg

I found this in a field behind my house. I shot it for Nikolia's weekly assignment....."ONE"
254494896_uepKe-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING........C&C ALWAYS WELCOME AZZARO

Comments

• Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    254262036_Bj5W5-L.jpg

what a cute little bugger, would like to see more from other angles than right above...
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    very nice i really loved last two
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2008
    Thanks for looking and commenting Awais.....

Aaron, that is the only pic. I got of the little guy..... I wanted to get down there with him and shoot a couple more pic., but my 68 year old legs didn't want to. :D THANKS FOR LOOKING
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Azzaro wrote:
    These are some pictures that I took around my house this passed week.

This crop duster was heading towards my house .... I shot the pic. in front of my house.

Making his turn over my house for another run.

Found this guy on my way to feed my horse... I got to him before the dogs did. He spent the rest of the day in my kitchen sink ..... When I put the dogs up, I put him out. When he is full grown he can do about 25 mph.... The dogs about 17mph.

I put fresh water in the water barrel for my horse. The picture is the reflection of the tree above it.

I found this in a field behind my house. I shot it for Nikolia's weekly assignment....."ONE"

THANKS FOR LOOKING........C&C ALWAYS WELCOME AZZARO

Hi there Azzaro, that's very kind of you to rescue that little bunny.
    I'm like you, I believe all things have their place in the food chain,
    but most of all I will save the little critters whenever I can.

I rescued an inch worm out of the birdbath before when I went to hang up the Cats blanket on the clothes line, poor little thing was drowing in the water.

The abstracts created by the water in your Horse's water barrel,
    look really cool, the colours the shapes, the reflections make for a great image.

I've never seen a Chopper doing crop dusting before,
    small planes yes, but never a chopper.

Does the draft from the blades on the chopper force the spray downwards to the ground? is that why they use them headscratch.gif

The little yellow plastic bear head looks like it's been there for quite some time, I like the way it fits in with the rest of the flat yet cracked earth around it..... my eye is draw straight to it.

Great series Azzaro clap.gif ... thanks for sharing, hope the bunny made it.
    .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2008
    Thanks Skippy for the kind comments.......They dust with both fixed wing and Choppers here ...... I have heard that the Choppers do a little better job but I don't know that for a fact. THANKS AGAIN ...AZZARO