Squeaky Clean Fun

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited February 17, 2008 in People
A bounced flash fun portrait of my son the other night while in the nightly bath. There is happiness in those eyes, and that makes me happy as his Dad.

p806246020-4.jpg
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    Being a dad rocks
    What's really fun is being a grandpa!:D Nice eyes..fun shot!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    What's really fun is being a grandpa!:D Nice eyes..fun shot!

Thanks for taking a look Swartzy - and even though it is many years down the road - I do look forward to being a grandparent as well.

Thanks again.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    I love this shot! Great job dad! (You are right! Being a parent is the best job in the world!)
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    Very cute! Even though you can't see his smile, you can see that his eyes are smiling! thumb.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    Thanks for your comments Heather and Elaine - they are much appreciated and I thank you both for taking a look.

And Heather you are so right - parenting is number one with me - that is for sure. It's why I own a camera and why I want to be a better photographer.