Options

Light Science & Magic writeup

SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
edited February 15, 2008 in Technique
I'm going to be writing a comprehensive review of Light, Science & Magic for dgrin. During this process, I'm going to do a more exhaustive write up on my blog, then summarizing this for the dgrin version.

Right now I have a small video on my landing page that guides you through my blog and shows you different syndication (RSS) and other things about this blog. My site(s) are always under constant renovation and upgrading, so don't be too shocked if you come back and it looks totally different.

My first post will be on Monday evening (PST GMT-8). I'll post every other day (at a minimum) not including weekends. This is an open invite for you to check out this work in progress...

Here's my blog
(also in my sig line). Feel free to drop a comment if you like what you see or would like to provide any constructive criticism. I'm very far from perfect and take feedback graciously.

Cheers,
-Jon

A little blurb about my blog:
So this blog will continue to show you about lighting (my greatest passion) and also general photography principals put to practice so you can grasp the fundamentals. Then we can learn the advanced techniques together (or you can show me..). I will also show you what I learn as I pick up web development, Perl coding, CGI Scripts, Graphic Design, Photoshop video tutorials, SmugMug CSS customization and any other tech coolness that I come across. This will give me the ability to always provide fresh material so my content never grows stale and reach a broader audience of people that are interested in the same spectrum as I am.