Options

Adobe Lightroom Forum

DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
edited February 19, 2008 in Digital Darkroom
If you are using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and have questions with respect to that software, please consider checking out Lightroom Forums.

We have many 'Gurus' and 3rd Party Plugin developers (Web Galleries, etc) there and though it is a relatively new site and not anywhere as active and large as this one it is a place to get quick answers (we have Gurus and Moderators from around the Globe).

Not an image showcase site, so no competition to this one!

:D

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    LRmvcDonR wrote:
    If you are using ADobe Photoshop Lightroom and have questions with respect to that software, please consider checking out Lightroom Forums.

We have many 'Gurus' and 3rd Party Plugin developers (Web Galleries, etc) there and though it is a relatively new site and not anywhere as active and large as this one it is a place to get quick answers (we have Gurus and Moderators from around the Globe).

Not an image showcase site, so no competition to this one!

:D

Don
    Don, thanks for telling us about the Lightroom Forums thumb.gif I hope that we can get a good cross-pollination thing going. We have lots of LR users here :)

wave.gif welcome
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Don, thanks for telling us about the Lightroom Forums thumb.gif I hope that we can get a good cross-pollination thing going. We have lots of LR users here :)

wave.gif welcome
    Actually, I was thinking to do a poll to get a sense of how many members here used LR, used Aperture or Capture one or another.

I'll post one in a while.

Thanks,

Don
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    billg71billg71 Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited February 19, 2008
    Hi, Don!! Fancy meeting you here! :D

Bill
  • Options
    edited February 19, 2008
    billg71 wrote:
    Hi, Don!! Fancy meeting you here! :D

Bill
    Pure coincidence! rolleyes1.gif

Actually, as I look around I see a lot of familiar names, also from the LR UtoU Forum and and the LR world in general! :D

Don