V8_Test_WMR_Feb_08_DWC_516.JPG

V8_Test_WMR_Feb_08_DWC_504.JPG

V8_Test_WMR_Feb_08_DWC_501.JPG
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    What a nice set of photos!. Nicely done capturing the motion, Not to fast and not to slow =).

Can you actually go arround a bend with a ford?...I doubt it xD
  • KennyKenny Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    Nice shots!
    TassieD wrote:
    Here are a couple more.

V8_Test_WMR_Feb_08_DWC_501.JPG

Hey there David... nice shots of the V8's. I particularly like this one. It has a lot of "action" in it for a pit shot... nice blur on the car and the buzz around the pits is palpable... like it a lot! clap.gif

Are you going to be in Adelaide for the Clipsal this year? I managed to get some holidays and will be there on Saturday and Sunday. Probably won't be able to make it for earlier days though ne_nau.gif If you're going to be in town, I'd like to catch up to say g'day!

Cheers,
    Kenny
  • Option1Option1 Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    Superb stuff again, David!

Love the pit shot, but also very impressed with the shot of the black Holden. Great exposure on that shot.

Neil
    :: Sports: CompetitionImages.com :: Words: Blog :: Nature: www.motifwebs.com ::
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    Thanks for the ffedback guys and glad you enjoyed them.

Unfortunately Kenny I wont be attending Clipsal this year, I have the Ford Ranger Cricket final to cover here next Saturday...;(

I will be Adelaide between the 8th and 16th March on some R&R though.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • KennyKenny Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    TassieD wrote:
    Thanks for the ffedback guys and glad you enjoyed them.

Unfortunately Kenny I wont be attending Clipsal this year, I have the Ford Ranger Cricket final to cover here next Saturday...;(

I will be Adelaide between the 8th and 16th March on some R&R though.
    Bummer... I'll try to catch up with you when you come down... or is that "head up" from Tassie :D

BTW... I notice you're shooting for Circlework now... how's that going? I've had a quick look at their site, but not sure it's "worth it". They have an opening for a motorsport shooter in Adelaide. Wouldn't mind "talking" to you about it/them if you don't mind.

Cheers,
    Ken
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    Kenny wrote:
    Bummer... I'll try to catch up with you when you come down... or is that "head up" from Tassie :D

BTW... I notice you're shooting for Circlework now... how's that going? I've had a quick look at their site, but not sure it's "worth it". They have an opening for a motorsport shooter in Adelaide. Wouldn't mind "talking" to you about it/them if you don't mind.

Cheers,
    Ken

Not a problem Ken, more than happy to help out.
    Cheers
    David Clifford