Rosie's Window

wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited February 16, 2008 in Landscapes
500-window-2246.jpg
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    quite interesting....even if the camera was a bit not level.....like the perspective
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Quzol1Quzol1 Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    I would agree the tilting lines are distracting. Hum...I wonder how a tighter crop, less black around the window would look? Interesting shot.
  • Mark EdellMark Edell Registered Users Posts: 672 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    I like it! Yes, needs to be level and the specs in the sky could use a bit of healing. I keep trying to wipe them off my screen. rolleyes1.gifVery nice shot though and cool idea!
  • will-jumwill-jum Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    Very nice shot, tho i agree with the tilt, it's almost not a big enough tilt to look like you were 'meant' to do it, it just looks like its a mistake, try rotating and cropping slightly.
    Really nice shot tho!
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    Thanks for the comments- the tilt was unintentional, the shot was hurried as Rosie's ghost didn't want me spending more than a few seconds in her room. Therefore, Rosie needs to float up to the second floor outside and clean her own windows.

:)
    Anybody can do it.