edited February 18, 2008 in People
195613174_J3Y47-M.jpg
David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
My Website
Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    I like this David - great subject material and I like the application of the selective color, it works well here. I think that I might like a bit wider of a shot to maybe see the gentleman more on the context of what is around him.

This shot also seems like it was taken from a standing position - getting a bit lower might have provided a good perspective as well.

Thanks for posting this.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2008
    bauerman wrote:
    I like this David - great subject material and I like the application of the selective color, it works well here. I think that I might like a bit wider of a shot to maybe see the gentleman more on the context of what is around him.

This shot also seems like it was taken from a standing position - getting a bit lower might have provided a good perspective as well.

Thanks for posting this.

I shot this quickly. I didn't have much setup time
    My Website
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2008
    lol3.gif is he really homeless? He looks reasonably well dressed, well groomed and quite comfortable.

A very humorous shot :D
  • PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    lol3.gif is he really homeless? He looks reasonably well dressed, well groomed and quite comfortable.

A very humorous shot :D

I believe so, he is always around looking for cans but your right, he is well dressed.
    My Website
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2008
    I remember i had a professor who because of her wife had to sleep in our school as always looked tired some times. Few months later we came to know he use to sleep in school rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for sharing this photo reminds us life is not always good no matter where you live
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery