Options

Can I disable downloads

PhotoFrankPhotoFrank Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 10, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello to everyone. I'm New to smugmug. I signed up for a power user account and after hunting through everything I can't find anyway to disable downloads from a specific gallery. So if someone would let me know if that is possible I would appreciate the info.
I hope I'm posting in the right place, but I'm sure I'll find that out also.
At any rate, nice to be here, I'm Frank, and my galleries are under FranksPhotos.

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,273 moderator
    edited February 18, 2008
    PhotoFrank wrote:
    Hello to everyone. I'm New to smugmug. I signed up for a power user account and after hunting through everything I can't find anyway to disable downloads from a specific gallery. So if someone would let me know if that is possible I would appreciate the info.
    I hope I'm posting in the right place, but I'm sure I'll find that out also.
    At any rate, nice to be here, I'm Frank, and my galleries are under FranksPhotos.
    Frank -
    The "save photo" option will disappear if you set your galleries to not show the originals. Originals will still be used for printing, but they won't be visible in your galleries.

In the security & privacy section of customize gallery, set the largest size to something smaller than Original. X3Large is fine.

--- Denise
  • Options
    PhotoFrankPhotoFrank Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited February 18, 2008
    Thank you
    Thank you Denise, I appreciate you helping me out.
    Frank
  • Options
    NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Where can I set this feature?. I'm looking through the customize Gallery section and can't find it.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Where can I set this feature?. I'm looking through the customize Gallery section and can't find it.
    just make largest size = to anything not Original.
  • Options
    NikonsandVstromsNikonsandVstroms Registered Users Posts: 990 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    just make largest size = to anything not Original.

Thanks, it was hiding in plain sight I hate when things do that