SOLD: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5

ktskts Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited February 22, 2008 in House of Canon
SOLD!

Got this in a trade with a good friend of mine. Since I shoot Nikon I don't have much of a use for this so I'm offering it up to all the dgrin folks first before I try the craigslist/eBay route.

If you shoot Canon you know all about this lens. I wish they made it for Nikon since it's that good.

My friend only used this 3 times or so and it's in great shape. Everything is included. (He upgraded to a 5D which is why this only saw limited use.)

$550 shipped and insured. I live in Maryland so if you're close and want to pick it up I'll shave the price down a bit.

Drop me a PM if interested. I'll be in training Monday and Tuesday so I may have somewhat limited access to the internetz. :(

Some pics:

10-22.jpg

some Nikon + Canon lolz.
10-22-2.jpg

Comments

• RayManganRayMangan Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 19, 2008
    pm sent
  • jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2008
    Good Morning,
    I have this lens and use it alot when I shoot interior bldg pictures. The extra wide angle really comes in handy on the Xti. I now find myself using this lens almost as much as my Tamron 17-50 2.8. It's really great for cramped interiors and when you need a wide angle shot outside, and your space is limited. See the attached pic taken at 10mm.
    Free MD bump thumb.gif
    Have a good day :D
    Jim...
  • ktskts Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2008
    Thanks Jim, great shot!

Most of my work is building interiors and the friends I shoot with who use Canon all use the 10-22 and swear by it.
  • jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2008
    kts wrote:
    Thanks Jim, great shot!

Most of my work is building interiors and the friends I shoot with who use Canon all use the 10-22 and swear by it.

Good Morning,
    Once you use this lens, you wonder how you managed without it ??? I could never fit an entire room in one shot using my 17-50 2.8. Once I attached the 10-22, it made such a huge difference. All of my clients (Contractors) are amazed at how wide an image I can fit in such a limited area when I show them the pictures. It's truly an amazing lens. I wouldn't sell my copy for $800. Free bump thumb.gif
    Have a good day :D
    Jim...
  • argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2008
    Was your friend the original owner of the lens? If not, how many times has it changed hands? A non-member I know is looking for a UWA...just thought I'd check first.
    "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". - Dean Wormer
    edited February 20, 2008
    argyle wrote:
    Was your friend the original owner of the lens? If not, how many times has it changed hands? A non-member I know is looking for a UWA...just thought I'd check first.

Yes, my friend is the original owner. He bought it in March or April of last year from B&H.

ninja edit: he got in in March last year. Here's a thread he posted about it just after getting it: http://www.urbanatrophy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1177&highlight=10-22
  • mick_imick_i Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 21, 2008
    Ready to buy!
    I know it's my first post but was redirected from FM, have feedback there, as well as POTN, and Fleabay.
    Sending PM
    edited February 21, 2008
    mick_i wrote:
    Ready to buy!
    I know it's my first post but was redirected from FM, have feedback there, as well as POTN, and Fleabay.
    Sending PM

Got your PM, someone local has dibs and I will be confirming shortly that they are coming tonight to pick it up. If I don't hear back from them by lunch time it's yours and I'll PM you my info.
  • mick_imick_i Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 21, 2008
    Sounds great, standing by. :D
  • kangamanguskangamangus Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    If this falls throught let me know!
    edited February 22, 2008
    Sold!