Please help.

glasstechglasstech Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited February 19, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Greetings all you very computer savvy people.:help

Computer savvy I'm not. I love my smugmug site though. I signed up with Commission Junction (CJ) in the hope of earning a few pennies. What I want to do is use one of CJ's writen links and have it on my site. Something nice and easy. I received the info from CJ and figured that I would be able to get the link to my site easily, but no luck. Where am I going wrong? Many thanks to those that are able to answer this for me.

Glasstech

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited February 19, 2008
    glasstech wrote:
    Greetings all you very computer savvy people.:help

Computer savvy I'm not. I love my smugmug site though. I signed up with Commission Junction (CJ) in the hope of earning a few pennies. What I want to do is use one of CJ's writen links and have it on my site. Something nice and easy. I received the info from CJ and figured that I would be able to get the link to my site easily, but no luck. Where am I going wrong? Many thanks to those that are able to answer this for me.

Glasstech
    It sounds like you are trying to include a link to Commission Junction on your smugmug site. Is that correct?

It would be very helpful to see both the link information that CJ sent you, plus a link to your smugmug site. Can't really help without some more details!

--- Denise