FS: Canon 70-200 F4 L

Ken_WKen_W Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited February 19, 2008 in House of Canon
This item is sold,I got a 70-200 F2.8 IS for my birthday and I no longer need this fine lens. I will miss it's light weight and smooth operation.

I am asking $475 priority shipped and PayPal transfer within the CONUS.

On a scale or 1/10, I would rate this a strong 9.5, 10 being the best condition. There is only a small mark I made while trying to make a homemade tripod ring. This lens has always had a filter on it, either a UV haze or a circular polarizer, both are included. There are NO marks on the glass, some lite use scuffs on the hood and it works great. This has been a great sports lens and I will miss its light weight and smaller size, but look forward to not having to use as much flash at indoor events.

US1005 date code. I got this in August of 05 and used it for outside sports at the grandkids and family's games.

This includes:
Lens (67mm filter size)
Front and Back caps
Lens Hood
Soft case
Owner's Manual &Warranty Card
Original box
Tiffen UV Haze filter
Tiffen Circular Polarizer filter

I accept paypal, or personal check. Personal check would require check to clear before lens is shipped. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail, Insured.

I do not want any trades, I just wish to sell this fine lens.

You can email me at lens@ahm-it.com

Ken

Attached Images attachment.php?attachmentid=245500&stc=1&d=1203213154attachment.php?attachmentid=245502&stc=1&d=1203213284