Happy birthday to you

Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
edited February 22, 2008 in People
I used one flash bounced at the ceiling which is, in fact white and rather low.:D
257257223_xh8qF-M.jpg . 257256199_4tmhx-M.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    I like it - much better than direct flash. And you almost got a self-portrait in the first one, but ended up with just an arm showing!:D
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    Good lighting...
    even with a bit of contrast. Although the lighting is good, these are (as you know) pretty much snapshots of a group....which is ok. I've been watching as you've been experimenting with lighting(off camera and such) and is fun to see the developments. Maybe you've already read what's in this link, but if not, you will certainly love it: http://www.planetneil.com

I've read, practiced, read, practiced, etc. finding his style way cool. Great for you Antonio...keep posting!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    I like it - much better than direct flash. And you almost got a self-portrait in the first one, but ended up with just an arm showing!:D

:Dbowdown.gifthumb
    edited February 22, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    even with a bit of contrast. Although the lighting is good, these are (as you know) pretty much snapshots of a group....which is ok. I've been watching as you've been experimenting with lighting(off camera and such) and is fun to see the developments. Maybe you've already read what's in this link, but if not, you will certainly love it: http://www.planetneil.com

I've read, practiced, read, practiced, etc. finding his style way cool. Great for you Antonio...keep posting!
    Swartzy hello ! :D
    Planet Neil ? Oh yes. I have been there many times. In all of his sites.:D

He knows what he is doing. I like the way he uses flash: it's something like, flash me ?? Do you know what I mean? The flash is so subbtle and soft that it looks it is not there.:D
    That's what I like.
    I would like to make a marriage. :D I mean shoot one.

I will go to one in May as guest. I don't know but I guess I going to shoot some pictures as well ... :D

Here I was using my 430 EX and the ST-E2. In the 1.st photo the ST was holded by someone at some 2 meters away.
    On the second one I was holding it with my left hand and that is why the photo is not perfect. I can see it larger mwink.gif

I have been - some minutes ago - a portable softbox and a flash bracket - and I think I am going to buy both from Germany.

I want to shoot with very tender and soft light with both hands holding the camera not only one.
    In fact I shot the pictures above with the 350 D and the 16-35. The hole is not that heavy... However when using the 20 D and the 24-70 ... that's another story.
    That's why I blur some pictures. Of course.
    Cheers:Dthumb.gif
    edited February 22, 2008
    And Swartzy, do you know this site and it's links ?
    Incredible pictures !
    I have been visiting it for quite some time now...:D