Options

Entry level Photoshop tut

SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
edited February 22, 2008 in Finishing School
A quick video on how to make pixel level edits on an image and see the results in real time at a normal magnification.
(advanced users don't even need to bother looking at this)

blog.jonbrittstudios.com

Comments

• Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    I can't recall needing this any time lately, but it's a neat trick - thanks for posting!
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    Thanks,

This is more used fog photo manipulation than for photo editing. When you are creating or recreating something that isn't there.
    i.e. I had a bear that I took a picture of w/ my p&s and there was a drop of rain on the glass, so one of the bears eyes was blurred out. The lighting was very uneven, so I couldn't just copy/paste/clone. So I used this and it helped so much since I didn't have to back out, sigh, zoom in, redo edits, back out, repeat..184009069_9XNBf-M.jpg