Delete Photo - Thanks :)

kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited February 22, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Not sure if you've done something lately to help speed up the sinlge deletion of a photo, but it works a lot faster now. In the past, when I click on the links to delete a single photo from a gallery, it just seemed to take too long. Now it only takes a few seconds.

Odd note: Bug in Mozilla Firefox in the Photo Tools menu? I don't see the full menu in the photos tools menu on Firefox, but I can see it in IE. I tried to delete a single photo from a gallery in Firefox. I clicked the Photo Tools menu and dragged the slider down. The Delete Photo options were/are missing. But when I go over to IE (version 7), the full menu is there. Strange...slightly annoying, but thought I better mention it in case you need to fix it.

Here's what I'm talking about. See how the slider is all the way down, but no delete options? Firefox version 2.0.0.12 - latest

257430986_Lj5A8-X2.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    kygarden wrote:
    Not sure if you've done something lately to help speed up the sinlge deletion of a photo, but it works a lot faster now. In the past, when I click on the links to delete a single photo from a gallery, it just seemed to take too long. Now it only takes a few seconds.

Odd note: Bug in Mozilla Firefox in the Photo Tools menu? I don't see the full menu in the photos tools menu on Firefox, but I can see it in IE. I tried to delete a single photo from a gallery in Firefox. I clicked the Photo Tools menu and dragged the slider down. The Delete Photo options were/are missing. But when I go over to IE (version 7), the full menu is there. Strange...slightly annoying, but thought I better mention it in case you need to fix it.

Here's what I'm talking about. See how the slider is all the way down, but no delete options? Firefox version 2.0.0.12 - latest

257430986_Lj5A8-Ti.jpg

Thanks
    Do you have a 'guest' password set up? And if so, are you accidentally logged in through the guest account? Try logging out, and in again with your admin password and see if that helps?
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    Good catch :). That must have been it. I guess when I created the guest password to test it, I had Firefox auto-save the password. I logged out and back in with my big-dog password and all is well :)