Options

Direct linking to buy page

jcpjcp Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited February 22, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello, I would like to direct link to a specific photo's buy page. Is this possible?

Essentually, I have another site, but I want to use Smugmug as my purchasing site. So, if someone is viewing a photo at the other site, and wishes to buy it, I direct link to the photo's buy page at Smugmug.

If possible, I would like to go straight to the actually buy selection page (where you can select prints or downloads) not to just the gallery.

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2008
    jcp wrote:
    Hello, I would like to direct link to a specific photo's buy page. Is this possible?

Essentually, I have another site, but I want to use Smugmug as my purchasing site. So, if someone is viewing a photo at the other site, and wishes to buy it, I direct link to the photo's buy page at Smugmug.

If possible, I would like to go straight to the actually buy selection page (where you can select prints or downloads) not to just the gallery.
    You can link directly to the specific photo on your SmugMug pages, it is not possible to go to the 'cart' with the selected photo added afaik, sorry.