FS: Brand new 24-105L - 1 full year Canon warranty

tutumontutumon Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited February 25, 2008 in House of Canon
Got this as part of the 5D package this week. Haven't taken it out of the box yet. $925 shipped. Check my feedback on FM with same username. USA version with full one year warranty left.

Will split pp fees.
-Chris.
Chris
Central Illinois

Comments

• riprapriprap Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 23, 2008
    re: 24-105 lens for sale
    Hello, Chris::
    Just wondering if the lens was still available--& if the price was still $925 shipped? [Are we talking about: "Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM" ? I need to make sure the terms are clear.]
    Thanks for your time & attention to detail.
    Terry
    ====================
    tutumon wrote:
    Got this as part of the 5D package this week. Haven't taken it out of the box yet. $925 shipped. Check my feedback on FM with same username. USA version with full one year warranty left.

Will split pp fees.
    -Chris.
  • tutumontutumon Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    Hi Terry,
    I may have a deal pensing, but if I don't hear back from the other person, it is still available. The price is 925 shipped plus half of paypal fees, if you choose to pay that way. So it will be 925 + 1.5% of 925 = $938.75. And yes, we are talking about a brand new USA version "Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM".

-Chris.
    riprap wrote:
    Hello, Chris::
    Just wondering if the lens was still available--& if the price was still $925 shipped? [Are we talking about: "Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM" ? I need to make sure the terms are clear.]
    Thanks for your time & attention to detail.
    Terry
    ====================
    Chris
    Central Illinois