Slideshow Quit Working

accurateshotaccurateshot Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited February 25, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hello,

My slideshow quit working and my home page says there are errors on the page. Any ideas.

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited February 24, 2008
    My slideshow quit working and my home page says there are errors on the page. Any ideas.
    First, welcome to dgrin!

For anyone to help, we need to know your site. Best thing to do is to add it to your signature so it shows whenever you post here. Click on You! above and to the left, then edit signature.

When you say it quit working, was it working before? Which browser are you using?

--- Denise
  • accurateshotaccurateshot Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 24, 2008
    First, welcome to dgrin!

For anyone to help, we need to know your site. Best thing to do is to add it to your signature so it shows whenever you post here. Click on You! above and to the left, then edit signature.

When you say it quit working, was it working before? Which browser are you using?

--- Denise

Sorry yes. www.accurateshotphotography.com I am using internet explorer. Yes its been working for several months I have added photos etc. without any problems. It seemed to happen after I added a few photos yesterday in the gallery, I since removed them and I still have the same issue.
  • scottkwestscottkwest Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2008
    Mine stopped working too. I'm using the old slideshow hack (time to upgrade to flash?) and FF.

Scott
    Sorry yes. www.accurateshotphotography.com I am using internet explorer. Yes its been working for several months I have added photos etc. without any problems. It seemed to happen after I added a few photos yesterday in the gallery, I since removed them and I still have the same issue.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2008
    Yes, the javascript show is no longer supported, hasn't been since last November or even before then....

Shizam's Flash Slideshow, here:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=73247
    edited February 24, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Yes, the javascript show is no longer supported, hasn't been since last November or even before then....

Shizam's Flash Slideshow, here:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=73247

I copy and pasted everthing in. I get the Shizam's slideshow. When I put my album id in I get nothing. Im sure there is more to do but the instructions are not clear at least not to me. What else do I need to do.
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 24, 2008
    I copy and pasted everthing in. I get the Shizam's slideshow. When I put my album id in I get nothing. Im sure there is more to do but the instructions are not clear at least not to me. What else do I need to do.

check out the homepage tab in your control panel, your bio box has been removed from your homepage. thumb.gif
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
    edited February 24, 2008
    devbobo wrote:
    check out the homepage tab in your control panel, your bio box has been removed from your homepage. thumb.gif

Yes, I hid it until I can figure this out. Thanks.
    edited February 25, 2008
    Yes, I hid it until I can figure this out. Thanks.

thanks to all I figured it out.