A quick trip

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited February 25, 2008 in Landscapes
I decided to run out and take a few shots of this little water feature that was recently built as a result of a Capital Grille restaurant being opened. Lighting was the middle of the day and I had to troop through 3' snow bank to get over the bridge but I think i got a couple of nice shots. We just had a big snow storm here in the Boston area and the refelction off of the snow was brutal. I'm planning on going back for a sunrise/sunset shoot as well. C&C welcome:

258297245_2HFKh-XL.jpg

258297727_vv7nP-XL.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    Randy,

Whether or not we take the best shot, the trip out to find it is usually worth the adventure. I would like to see this with better light, for sure! And maybe you can grab a bite at that restaurant while you're at it, if it's in the evening. :D
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    schmoo wrote:
    Randy,

Whether or not we take the best shot, the trip out to find it is usually worth the adventure. I would like to see this with better light, for sure! And maybe you can grab a bite at that restaurant while you're at it, if it's in the evening. :D

Thanks Schmoo. You are right though just getting out is great....and that restaurant...it's practically impossible to get reservations....it's only a few months old so EVERYONE wants to be there. I'm so looking forward to warmer weather to so I can really get around.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP