photo display problem

KPLPhotoKPLPhoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited March 5, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I am having a problem with my page (kplphoto.smugmug.com). When I go to the page, some of my pics on the home page are replaced with text captions. When I log in to a gallery, some of them are blank, while others are not. This seems incosistent.

I am using Firefox and WindowsXP.

This is not a problem I've seen before.

Any ideas on what is going on?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2008
    Try clearing your internet temp files, closing and reopening the browser - let us know if that fixes it?
  • KPLPhotoKPLPhoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 5, 2008
    No such luck
    I tried this--actually made things worse. On my home page now most of the photos are replaced with caption text. Does not happen with IE, just Firefox.
    Andy wrote:
    Try clearing your internet temp files, closing and reopening the browser - let us know if that fixes it?
  • richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2008
    KPLPhoto wrote:
    I tried this--actually made things worse. On my home page now most of the photos are replaced with caption text. Does not happen with IE, just Firefox.
    Are you seeing something like this? http://img.skitch.com/20080306-tcxb36xq57hx69t4mwetdafcxh.jpg

If so, let's make sure Firefox has the following setting. Go to 'tools' | options | content tab | select the 'load images automatically' box | refresh the browser.
    Yell back if this doesn't help....wave.gif