Minor bug(?) with SmugMug view... Display of Prev/Next links

Tomkirk23Tomkirk23 Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited February 25, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi -

I would like to report what appears to be a minor and erratic bug with how the Prev/Next links are displayed above the large photo in SmugMug view.

If you scroll through your photos one at a time by pressing "Next", you may notice that "Prev" and "Next" disappear on certain photos in certain albums. This also happens when you click on certain thumbs. The left and right carats (i.e., "<" and ">") remain (and are clickable), but the "Prev" and "Next" words disappear.

I have attached a pair of screenshots (from the DGRIN Gallery) illustrating this issue. The problem also occurs in a couple of my albums. It is reproducible (at least most of the time).

Certainly not the biggest deal in the world to me, but I thought I would report it.

Thanks,

Tom Kirkpatrick
kirkpatrick.smugmug.com

Comments

• Tomkirk23Tomkirk23 Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2008
    I thought I had attached the screenshot... Trying again...
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    Can you get the same behavior at this link?

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/4188691_oBCcd#253254984

It's probably a bug in the dgrin site customizing.

Let me know.
  • Tomkirk23Tomkirk23 Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    Andy -

I originally experienced this problem on my own site. I went onto the DGRIN Gallery just to make sure I hadn't caused the problem with my own coding. It did not take me long to see the problem in the DGRIN Gallery. Given that the problem happens in both accounts, there could be something more general happening.

I did not see the problem in the album at the link you provided. However, many of my own albums work just fine. ne_nau.gif

Thanks,

Tom Kirkpatrick
    kirkpatrick.smugmug.com