Options

WTT (US): Canon for Nikon

MoonMullinsMoonMullins Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited March 22, 2008 in Nikon Land
Hi,
I am looking at going to Nikon before I invest to much more in Canon gear.

I have-
Mint 30D w/box
ef 50mm 1.4 with hood and B+W uv
ef-s 17-85mm IS with hood and Hoya uv
ef 70-200L f/4 with box, bag, hood and uv/polarizer
430EX with stand and case
extra OEM battery, Canon remote, filters and a few 30D books.
If needed for the a good package I can include a like new Canon G7 with fitted OEM leather case and Crumpler 6MDH also.

I am looking for a D200 and similar set up from a Nikon person also wanting to make a change. Please PM me and I can provide pictures and feedback from other photo sites and ebay. This is not a scam and I will provide ref's from POTN as well as ebay and my phone number and address. My gear is is great shape but before I invest anymore in Canon (40D) I'd like to go back to Nikon

I am in Southern Illinois if that helps...near SIU at Carbondale-

Moon-

Comments

• Options
    edited March 18, 2008
    I went with the 40D instead....too invested in Canon to change brands.
  • Options
    EphTwoEightEphTwoEight Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2008
    ...why?eek7.gif
  • Options
    edited March 18, 2008
    ...why?eek7.gif

Well,

I shot the Nikon N80 before I went digital and when I was ready to make the move Canon made more sense at the time because the local shop does not carry (or Support) Nikon. I started with Nikon and like the "feel" of the D200 better...I know it has issues at higher ISO. Nothing against Canon, just prefer Nikon over them. I guess I just have the "I settled feel now" and want to go back before I cross the line and invest too much to change.

Moon-
  • Options
    mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2008
    email me
    email me at mrfizzed@gmail.com to talk....
    Well,

I shot the Nikon N80 before I went digital and when I was ready to make the move Canon made more sense at the time because the local shop does not carry (or Support) Nikon. I started with Nikon and like the "feel" of the D200 better...I know it has issues at higher ISO. Nothing against Canon, just prefer Nikon over them. I guess I just have the "I settled feel now" and want to go back before I cross the line and invest too much to change.

Moon-
  • Options
    ProAc_FanProAc_Fan Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited March 22, 2008
    ...why?eek7.gif

Why not? Nikon makes the sort of camera photographers would enjoy using. Canon makes cameras engineers would enjoy using.wings.gif

Mike