How many times do I have to log out?

RKeatonRKeaton Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited March 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
This never happened before, but in the last couple of weeks I will log out of my account, then when I refresh the page I am still logged in. What gives?

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    RKeaton wrote:
    This never happened before, but in the last couple of weeks I will log out of my account, then when I refresh the page I am still logged in. What gives?
    I've been getting the exact same thing happening.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • mafotografixmafotografix Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    Allen wrote:
    I've been getting the exact same thing happening.

Me 2.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    Is this happening on custom domains? or on nickname.smugmug.com pages? or both?
  • RKeatonRKeaton Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    ivar wrote:

I have my site set-up (courtesy of Andy) w/out .smugmug so it's just www.robkeaton.com
  • RKeatonRKeaton Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    ivar wrote:

You must know something, Ivar. I just went to my site by including .smugmug in the address, logged in, then logged back out and I was indeed logged out. Tried it twice and it worked both times.

So do you know why that's happening all of a sudden, and how we can fix it?
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    RKeaton wrote:
    You must know something, Ivar. I just went to my site by including .smugmug in the address, logged in, then logged back out and I was indeed logged out. Tried it twice.

So do you know why that's happening all of a sudden, and how we can fix it?
    Logging in/out should always be done at the SmugMug address. We've always said so as well, but we've sort of allowed/condoned logging in, and then refreshing on your custom domain. Due to the security changes, it is not possible at this time to log in/out through your custom domain, sorry.
  • mafotografixmafotografix Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    ivar wrote:
    Logging in/out should always be done at the SmugMug address. We've always said so as well, but we've sort of allowed/condoned logging in, and then refreshing on your custom domain. Due to the security changes, it is not possible at this time to log in/out through your custom domain, sorry.

OK, from now on, i'll remember to log in and out using the x.smugmug.com address.

It never happened before though. Curious why only now?