Clearwater Beach, Pier 60

Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
edited March 3, 2008 in Landscapes
Here are a few of my favorite shots from Clearwater Beach.

257141722_yrGfq-M.jpg

love the colors

257165779_KqetR-M.jpg

and, my favorite...I am using it for an assignment for a group I belong to we had to take a photo...topic being "love"

257156083_dGXce-M.jpg

Again, thanks for looking and commenting :-)
"Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."

Comments

• javierplumeyjavierplumey Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    I love the last one. I think it's a great one for your "love" assignment. Would have liked to see a little more detail in the little girl on the right, but otherwise, very well done!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2008
    I'm lovin' the first one - I like the texture of the sun on the sand, the way the line of the and and the line provided by the pier lead your eye into the center of the photo, the clouds lead one to the right edge of the photo and the tree that you almost see leads you right back to the pier.

On top of all that, you have wonderful light on the pier.

I might have boosted the exposure just a touch just to see what that does, but this is well done!
  • zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2008
    i like em all but yeah, that last one is great, you can feel the emotion in it!
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap