Options

ALiens

PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
edited February 27, 2008 in Finishing School
This is a portrait of myself and my girlfriend using a photoshop tutorial on creating aliens. How did I do? Personally, I think I made myself look a little bit like a cross between John Kerry and Jay Leno.

259128182_zDKTV-L.jpg
David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
My Website
Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |

Comments

• Options
    Barry NicholsBarry Nichols Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    That's Great! Where can I find this tutorial? And can it make aliens look like peoplemwink.gif?
    Barry Nichols
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2008
    That's Great! Where can I find this tutorial? And can it make aliens look like peoplemwink.gif?

http://www.marcofolio.net/photoshop/alienize_transform_a_person_into_an_alien.html
    My Website
  • Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    Your girlfriend looks freakisly alien-like. You, as stated, look like Jay Leno early in the morning. Truly a unique PS technique... eek7.gif
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2008
    Your girlfriend looks freakisly alien-like. You, as stated, look like Jay Leno early in the morning. Truly a unique PS technique... eek7.gif

Yeah, I guess the green is better color to go with when dealing with aliens
    My Website
  • Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2008
    I think it's in the facial & cheek area that does it. The rounded face as opposed to your elongated face. Round just fits the bill of mainstream alien via Xfiles.
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2008
    Damn, i almost fall off my chair. Scary stuff rolleyes1.gifrofl
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8