edited February 29, 2008 in People
Apperas both were having odds with her.

226429845_VYjXb-L.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited February 28, 2008
    david-low wrote:
    Apperas both were having odds with her.

I don't know what the kid's problem was, but I bet the dog just hated the bow on his head. Fun shot.
  • david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    I don't know what the kid's problem was, but I bet the dog just hated the bow on his head. Fun shot.

ha ha ha, nice comment
  • RobinivichRobinivich Registered Users Posts: 438 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    Is it just me, or is there something really weird about the dog in this shot? Except for the head it almost melds into the pavement. Like it's a master of camouflage or something.
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    You guys really crack me up!!!!!!! rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl

david-low I really like the whimsical but sympathetic take on human absurdity you get in some of your shots. If you could just push them further from being at first glance so much like casual snaps, I think you'd be on a winning game! Unseriousness which nevertheless opens a door in the mind is so stimulating. Only one of the LPS finalists, JFreeman's "Teething", had something of this quality. Pity the voters, and photographers, are often so dour and grim when it comes to people. Many portraits that are otherwise admirable are detracted from by a Hollywood-like earnestness for "Beauty". All too serious for something as silly as us! As you obviously appreciate!!
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    Looks like an example of we outnumber you so we get our way....Icecream it IS!!!bowdown.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    RBrogen wrote:
    Looks like an example of we outnumber you so we get our way....Icecream it IS!!!bowdown.gif

Hahaha!! The CRUX of the matter!
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    Very cute! One thing that would really improve this shot is if you were *really* low - at the little girls head level. We'd get a feeling that we were in her position, just watchign it instead...

When taking photos of kids, it's often better to do that. Certainly not always, but be very aware of where you're shooting from and you'll get some really great shots!

Wonderful capture, though!!! I love this! The candidness of it...