Options

Infrared... duotone... adobe.

BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
edited February 28, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
259500111_3pZLc-M.jpg

Shot in infrared, converted to duotone.

This is close up detail of the roof of the North Las Vegas air terminal that my wife flies from via Angel Flight to her cancer treatment in California. I've been wanting to take some pictures of it and I finally decided to on Tuesday. I only had my IR modded Pro1 with me so no visible light shots this time. I cloned out some modern elements--some security lights and air conditioning vents.
Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2008
    BeachBill wrote:

Shot in infrared, converted to duotone.

This is close up detail of the roof of the North Las Vegas air terminal that my wife flies from via Angel Flight to her cancer treatment in California. I've been wanting to take some pictures of it and I finally decided to on Tuesday. I only had my IR modded Pro1 with me so no visible light shots this time. I cloned out some modern elements--some security lights and air conditioning vents.

That looks good Bill, I was thinking that has to be in a desert some place :D
    The building itself is a nice shape, the ladders really add to it too.

Hope your wife is doing well with her treatments ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2008
    Thanks Skippy.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2008
    Howdy Bill,

What a neat shot, I really like the composition and the Subject is one of my favorites, Adobe type buildings.

The post processing is very subtle and pleasing to the eye.

Very nicely done.

Please give my Best to your Wife.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas