Cuddly Daughter

DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
edited March 1, 2008 in People
I took this one a while ago but thought I'd share. It's definitely an outtake, but an oh so cute one(what can I say, I'm biased.) She looks so cuddly. She loves that bathrobe. haha.

2212253841_059fefc2e8.jpg
Modus Imagery
Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2008
    You're the second photog in recent days to post outtakes that are better than some/most of my "good" shots. Oh well, I guess raising the bar is good for everyone.

BTW - I'm with you - this is a very cuddly photo! Love the tenderness!
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    You're the second photog in recent days to post outtakes that are better than some/most of my "good" shots.
    lol3.gif

I have to agree though, what's wrong with this one that it is an outtake? I like it thumb.gif
  • AmrushAmrush Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 29, 2008
    Nice shot .. innocent eyes :) ..

funny though, how the little kid is naturally posing ..
  • scottwdwscottwdw Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    Awwwww....miss those days. She looks very comfy.
    Scottwdw
    Nikon D700, 50 f/1.8, 24-120 VR, 28-300 VR, 70-200 VR, 80-400 VR

Photo Blog: Views Infinitum
    My Smugmug Galleries
  • DI-JoeDI-Joe Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    yeah, she's generally a ham for the camera, but since I've gotten the bigger glass she gets a little skiddish at times. She was just tired and somewhat whiny that day. That was an outtake because she was just hugging her bath robe and just happened to look at me when I snapped the shot.
    Modus Imagery
    Moving away from photography and into cinema. PM me if you have questions about DSLR workflow or production questions.
    Film Reel: http://vimeo.com/19955876
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    I've found that outtakes are generally the best shots; they show the personality that isn't posed. I wouldn't have known she was a tad grumpy had you not told us. I thought she was being shy. This is a cute, sweet shot. Beautiful.

Very good.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    She seems to be very snuggily with that blanket?

Or it could look to be saying, "AHHH! I love that fresh-out-of-the-dryer feel!"
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com