SmugMug Maps not displaying all pictures

sdways01sdways01 Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
edited February 29, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have been adding some of my pictures to my map on my SmugMug home page. I find the locations and they seem to add fine. When I look at my home page, the map appears to have all the pins I have added. But when I actually go to the map (click on it), not all of the pins are shown and not all of the pictures are showing on the right of the map. What might I be doing wrong or what might be happening to make this not work right?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
http://www.adamclarkmedia.com

"If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?" - Anonymous

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    sdways01 wrote:
    I have been adding some of my pictures to my map on my SmugMug home page. I find the locations and they seem to add fine. When I look at my home page, the map appears to have all the pins I have added. But when I actually go to the map (click on it), not all of the pins are shown and not all of the pictures are showing on the right of the map. What might I be doing wrong or what might be happening to make this not work right?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Hello wave.gif

Can you link me to one of the photos that does *not* appear? I'll check to see what's going on for you.

Several things can be going on here. It may have to do with the Hello Smuggers setting (can't be 'no') or you may need to add a caption to the images for instance.
  • sdways01sdways01 Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    My problem was no captions. I thought I had captions on the pictures I was adding. As I added more captions, more pictures started showing up. Thanks for the help.
    http://www.adamclarkmedia.com

"If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?" - Anonymous