Options

Around Princeton University

Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited February 29, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I snuck off work to take some photos around the University! hehehe sneaky sneaky!!

157598601_PV6xo-S.jpg

260275184_uzYT5-M.jpg

By the Engineering building and an area that was filmed in A Beautiful Mind! I work right across the street from it, and across me they are building a spiffy new building that is dedicated towards social responsibility and technology [or something like that!]

260275253_pRH6y-M.jpg

The Psychology library! It has this really unique and cozy reading room! I am going to not like it when it moves to the new main science and technology library. I wonder what the Psychology faculty is going to do with it? Hopefully I will be a grad. student there and it will still be a reading room!

260275284_nH2er-M.jpg

The seriously difficult program and building to get into: Woodrow Wilson school of hard knocks.. I mean .. for politics and policy making! I love it when it is in the summer the fountain is turned on the seniors just jump into the water fully clothed after submitting their thesis!

260275359_7EAZN-L.jpg

Near the entrance to the stadium.

260275402_U9wGo-L.jpg

260275433_6m6cK-L.jpg

My scoobie ... without the scoop.

260275654_iho88-L.jpg

I took several shots of the Mercer Tree!

260275447_RXqt2-L.jpg
I upped the saturating and lowered the blue luminance to make this shot!

260275463_KTbcn-L.jpg

260275474_9VHwh-L.jpg

260275489_cLRt5-L.jpg

260275503_Gpu2k-L.jpg

260275560_HNjNv-L.jpg

260275575_VgdAq-L.jpg

260275612_Khtke-L.jpg

260275624_N8f9k-L.jpg

260275640_sn6yK-L.jpg

260275703_6eB4r-L.jpg

This looks sooo out of place!! It's like it is a magic gate to somewhere in a video game!

260275713_9su4L-L.jpg

I totally forgot to clean my lens.... and had so much dust to clean off! It was horrible!!
Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    I snuck off work to take some photos around the University! hehehe sneaky sneaky!!
    By the Engineering building and an area that was filmed in A Beautiful Mind! I work right across the street from it, and across me they are building a spiffy new building that is dedicated towards social responsibility and technology [or something like that!]

The Psychology library! It has this really unique and cozy reading room! I am going to not like it when it moves to the new main science and technology library. I wonder what the Psychology faculty is going to do with it? Hopefully I will be a grad. student there and it will still be a reading room!

The seriously difficult program and building to get into: Woodrow Wilson school of hard knocks.. I mean .. for politics and policy making! I love it when it is in the summer the fountain is turned on the seniors just jump into the water fully clothed after submitting their thesis!

Near the entrance to the stadium.
    My scoobie ... without the scoop.

I took several shots of the Mercer Tree!

I upped the saturating and lowered the blue luminance to make this shot!

This looks sooo out of place!! It's like it is a magic gate to somewhere in a video game!

I totally forgot to clean my lens.... and had so much dust to clean off! It was horrible!!

Is the Mercer Tree in the grounds of the University?
    I like the shot from under the seating in the Stadium.

Your right about those Pillars, they look like they belong in Rome.

Thanks for the tour around the University Moogle Pepper thumb.gif
    ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2008
    I am not sure anymore!! The University has been buying up land to expand! So the Mercer tree can be on its border or under the University's ownership!

No Problem!! I only got the Mercer tree area, the engineering quad, and the part of the stadium! That is only the skirts of it!!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com