Options

Heading: Home.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited March 1, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I took this a month ago, with my Nikon CoolPix L11, about a week before I got my DSLR.

Comments happily accepted.

StockClouds025-25.jpg
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    eL eSs Vee wrote:
    I took this a month ago, with my Nikon CoolPix L11, about a week before I got my DSLR.

Comments happily accepted.

Those little camera's perform very very well, I have a little Canon,
    and the ability to actually put it in your pocket and it hardly weighs anything, can be great thing when you don't want to lug your big guns around with you.

Great shot, love the clouds and that tiny little plan heading off into the distance thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    Thank you for the kind words, Skippy.

That's what I love about the little point-and-shoots. I carry mine everywhere, just in case. I'd carry the DSLR everywhere but, unfortunately, that just isn't practical.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    love the tiny plane!! :Dclap.gif

i think this is a great shot! i dont know if it would be better or worse with the sun in the frame but that doesnt matter because this one is great on its own!

thumb.gifthumb
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • Options
    TwistedJTwistedJ Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    Very nice shot. I had a Coolpix L1 before I bought my Canon outfit. Loved that little camera.