The names Aubrey

The MuseThe Muse Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 1, 2008 in People
Hello everyone i am quite new to smug mug and was wondering if i could get some feedback on my portfolio. nece to meet you all. my link is www.lightboxstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    FWIW, here's what I see:
    • Lots of creative stuff in your "Other Stuff" category.
    • The Wee Ones - portrait work is usually about getting at least the eyes in focus; at least these sorts of portraits. You missed the mark more than you hit it. In some cases, you got the ears. Other, the chest or center of mass.
    • Miracle Bumbs (should that be bumps?) - they are a little centered. For example, the first one - if you had raised your focus a bit, you might have gotten her expression as well as the bumpne_nau.gif
    • The beautiful people - nice compositions. Focus is off in many of them.

Overall, you have a very good start and a lot of potential. I think I would concentrate on acquiring subject focus and one control of lighting.
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2008
    The Muse wrote:
    Hello everyone i am quite new to smug mug and was wondering if i could get some feedback on my portfolio. nece to meet you all. my link is www.lightboxstudios.smugmug.com

In Other cool shots I like the house image that is the cover of your album. I also like the one looking outside to the wicked sky.
    I like the interesting stuff you try in 'beautiful people' and I would love to know how this filter is done on this picture.
    http://www.lightboxstudios.smugmug.com/gallery/4133116_YL3Ga#246035438
    Good job over all, keep it up.
    a,
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com