LPS Suggestions

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited March 1, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
I would like to suggest that SmugMug/Dgrin create an email mailbox for receiving suggestions regarding future LPS.

Why? I think (IMO only) that there are a lot pf people that have constructive advice/suggestions for improving LPS. Openly posting them here sometimes leads to usually polite arguements and can obscure the real issue.

Or, am I out in left field with a hockey mask again?

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 1, 2008
    RogersDA wrote:
    I would like to suggest that SmugMug/Dgrin create an email mailbox for receiving suggestions regarding future LPS.

Why? I think (IMO only) that there are a lot pf people that have constructive advice/suggestions for improving LPS. Openly posting them here sometimes leads to usually polite arguements and can obscure the real issue.

Or, am I out in left field with a hockey mask again?
    Well, although not a bad idea, this contest is run by me (volunteer) and Andy (already plenty busy with official SmugMug business - don't mistake this, LPS is a Dgrin event, sponsored by SM, not run by SM).

in other words, we need the help of the community to help discuss and weed out ideas as they come up. I wouldn't know where to begin if I had to process them all myself! There's just no way we could add to Andy's email load (getting in the way of paying SM customers), and sorry, but as a volunteer, that would basically be like spam to me.

we definitely read the discussion thread, and all posts on this forum, I think its working very well that way.

thanks for the suggestion,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]