Options

FS: NEW EOS 40D/EF 24-70 f/2.8 L USM "Kit"

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited March 2, 2008 in House of Canon
I am offering the followng factory new item(s) for sale. Now it's possible to "step up" to the 40D with a top-tier L Series lens, all for one tremendous bargain and an even better value of $2,000.00.
  • EOS 40D (from Canon Kit Item - 1901B017)
  • EF 24-70 f/2.8 L USM (Canon Item - 8014A002)
Eligible buyers who pay through PayPal eCheck will also receive, absolutely free: All items are factory new and come complete with all accessories, documentation, software, retail packaging, full U.S./Canada Canon Warranty and a copy of the original Canon Authorized Dealer purchase receipt(s). These are NOT "refurbished", "grey market", or "import" items. Each is factory new and intended for the North American market.

This price includes all fees and shipping costs (via ground) within the 48 CONUS. Shipping to AK and HI and Canada is available for $35 and $45 respectively. 2-Day shipping is available to all states for $70. PayPal payments must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection. MoneyGram wire transfer is available for all purchasers and waives all shipping restrictions not otherwise prohibited by US export law.

These items are not for sale or shipping outside the 50 United States or Canada without prior arrangement. Shipping service and rates for destinations outside the US and Canada are destination-dependent. All buyers are responsible for satisfying all applicable tax and customs requirements (including clearance and duties). There are no further surcharges to the purchase price. Important note: I will not misstate, under-value, or under-insure shipment contents or values.

I am an established, equipment seller to the photography forum community and enjoy generous positive feedback that attests to the accuracy and quality of the items I offer for sale, my attention to detail, and the emphasis I place upon absolute integrity and service above all. Interested parties should contact me by email to ensure a prompt response. Thanks in advance to all who inquire.

Note: Private messages are forwarded to the same email account as my thread subscription, making "PM/Email Sent" posts unnecessary.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!