My walk in the woods

WacrerWacrer Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited March 2, 2008 in Holy Macro
I took a walk in the woods yesterday, this is a little of what I found. I did do a little ps on a few of these:huh Let me know what you think. I have noticed that I get so caught up in the shot that I don't see little things until I get back home...: / Like the twig on the green leaf, that could have been avoided! today is another day though.:clap

260776577_qYYdH-L.jpg

260786520_GE5T4-L.jpg

260784827_ibiDv-M.jpg

260786587_uaM2r-L-1.jpg

260758421_jesix-L.jpg

260786818_HNDMX-L.jpg

260786844_6WxaQ-L.jpg

260786859_SVfvN-L.jpg
Full Circle Photography, Inc.

Scott McPherson

www.fortecinema.com

Comments

• StagehandStagehand Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Wacrer wrote:

260784827_ibiDv-S.jpg
    Is this from a Mimosa, or Silk tree?

Wacrer wrote:

260786587_uaM2r-S-1.jpg
    Exactly what is this?

and I really like this last one, as well:

260786859_SVfvN-S.jpg

I think you brought out the colors nicely.
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Lovely series of shots- nice walk :)
    Last shot although not really a macro shot is gorgeous.
    Brian V.
  • WacrerWacrer Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Stagehand - I believe that was the Mimosa pudica, and the "dongle" looking thing was the center piece to a birdbath that had been painted and then left for the birds....hehrolleyes1.gif And the non macro was a little bit of a suprise! I was taking that picture and nothing really was coming of it. Then it started to rain! just as i was about to go I snapped a few more off and got that little guy :D It was a wonderful gift from mother nature.

Brian - Thanks boss :) I think it's going to be one of those the bigger the better shots, I am anxious to get home and play around with printing it.

peace
    Full Circle Photography, Inc.

Scott McPherson

www.fortecinema.com
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Wacrer wrote:
    I took a walk in the woods yesterday, this is a little of what I found. I did do a little ps on a few of theseeek7.gif Let me know what you think. I have noticed that I get so caught up in the shot that I don't see little things until I get back home...: / Like the twig on the green leaf, that could have been avoided! today is another day though.clap.gif

You found some interesting things Wacrer.
    The Green backed spider on a green leaf, gosh that green on it's back is pretty bright isn't it.

What is that fourth shot a picture of ?? it's like a big eye? but I don't think it is.

Nice work Wacrer thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin