Some questions and comments...

VixxVixx Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited March 3, 2008 in SmugMug Support
New here, 1st day. I'm a pilgrim from Phanfare (2.0 killed it for me)...so I'm here...and spending the next few weeks moving my files while stuck listening to Danny Elfman...

First and foremost, Andy, your Avatar pic is evil...it's 'Herbert' creepy...

Support-wise, a couple of questions...
* On the slideshows, can you make it default to a medium picture? They seem to take awile to load, but I didn't see anything right away that would load the smaller images.
* Any plan on the horizon to add music to the slideshows or albums (just a question, no big whoop...wanna fight about it?)

Thanks! (3 family guy references in there FTW)

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2008
    Hi and welcome naughty.gif

No plans on music for the slideshows, but thanks for telling us how important it is to you, we'll add your name to the feature request list.

We're in the process right now of making some improvements and changes to the gallery style slideshow and the full screen slideshow, I can't say when they'll be out but I think you'll like them very, very much.

Welcome to SmugMug!
  • VixxVixx Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 3, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Hi and welcome naughty.gif

No plans on music for the slideshows, but thanks for telling us how important it is to you, we'll add your name to the feature request list.

We're in the process right now of making some improvements and changes to the gallery style slideshow and the full screen slideshow, I can't say when they'll be out but I think you'll like them very, very much.

Welcome to SmugMug!

One more question, and then I will leave everyone alone until the next one...

When the page for a guest, or myself as the admin when I log in, the galleries. How can I get them to sort by the dates of the pictures in the albums? I am either daft or it's not there. I can sort manually, and I sort by most recently uploaded. Can it not automagically read the exif data on the files and sort the galleries that way?