Rachael, "Motocop Barbie"

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited March 27, 2005 in People
13 y/o and that girl LOVES to ride. :lust

18191218-L.jpg
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    13 y/o and that girl LOVES to ride. iloveyou.gif
    Isn't that the famous biker tatoo/credo - "Born to Ride".

regards,

Gary (have had bikes for 40 years - mainly Japanese, but with a Norton in there)
  • ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    gpgold wrote:
    Isn't that the famous biker tatoo/credo - "Born to Ride".

regards,

Gary (have had bikes for 40 years - mainly Japanese, but with a Norton in there)
    It's funny, I've had bikes for a while and I figured the novelty of riding with me would have worn off for her. I mean, pre teen girls are known to be fickle (women in general...). But she always wants a ride. And she really likes getting out there, none of these "coffee shop runs" for her. Two or three hours on the BRP will do 'er good.

Chris
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • RevcoManRevcoMan Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited March 27, 2005
    thumb.gif

That's awesome! I see that pelican case on the back, correct? I might have to check into mounting one of those on the 1200... I have the BMW SideCases, but just don't trust that topcase. ne_nau.gif
    edited March 27, 2005
    RevcoMan wrote:
    thumb.gif

That's awesome! I see that pelican case on the back, correct? I might have to check into mounting one of those on the 1200... I have the BMW SideCases, but just don't trust that topcase. ne_nau.gif

It's funny, nobody ever does trust that topcase. I suppose there's a good reason if nonone does, huh? Ya, good eye, it's a pelican 1600. Kinda big, nobody much bigger then my sister (luckily, GF isn't much bigger, @ 5 ft 94lbs mwink.gif) can fit in the back seat. It's mounted to stock luggage rack with alluminum braces. Very simple, super sturdy. Four bolts hold two strips of alluminum (maybe 2'' by 12'') to the inside of the case for rigidity, and then four more through the allum. and the case go through the luggage rack. Has been very effective for keeping my D70 and laptop safe an dry.
    edited March 27, 2005
    A second look, better angle....

18217304-L.jpg