Options

Mac version of Monaco XR software?

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited March 7, 2008 in Digital Darkroom
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have a Monaco XR colorimeter which I bought (from Adorama) for monitor color calibration on my PC, a bit over 3 years ago. It has worked just fine, until now.

Unfortunately, I lost the software CD that came with it. I would like to move it over to my new Mac but the manufacturer, X-Rite, has been 100% non-responsive to the 3 or 4 inquiries I've submitted over the last couple of months.

Does anyone happen know how I can get a Mac version of Monaco's software, so I can use my colorimeter on my Mac and not just throw it away?

(if I do have to throw it away because Monaco won't support it on a Mac, you can believe that the next colorimeter I buy would be from a different manufacturer)
[/FONT]
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Comments

• Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    Hey Photobug
    I have the software and would be happy to send it to you (32 megs). You do need a registration number though - the PC and Mac ones are the same. PM me an email address that will work.
    E
  • Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2008
    eoren1 wrote:
    I have the software and would be happy to send it to you (32 megs). You do need a registration number though - the PC and Mac ones are the same. PM me an email address that will work.
    GREAT!! THANKS! What a relief ... and Yes, I certainly have a registration #. I will PM you my email address within a couple of minutes.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...