Options

WTB: Tokina 90mm f/2.5 AT-X Macro Lens

BrendanBrendan Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
edited May 13, 2008 in Nikon Land
What: I am looking to buy a Tokina 90mm f/2.5 AT-X Macro lens in the Nikon AI/AIS mount. I’d prefer if it came with the extender, but will definitely take it without as well.

Condition: The glass should be scratch/fungus free, and I’m open to varying cosmetic conditions, though I’d prefer if it was excellent as well.

Transaction Details: I’d like to make the purchase in person, if possible. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (California, US), but would be willing to make a bit of a drive to pick it up (could be a photo trip!). This would work out for both of us, I’d think – nothing being lost in the mail, I get to check the item, you get cash, etc. So if you're a resident of northern California with this lens for sale, let me know!

But if you do have one that would require a mail transaction, still let me know, and I might be open to it. I don’t really have a reputation on this forum, but I do have some eBay experience (same user ID as DG: Biarien).

Sending a private message is fine, as it alerts me via email that I have one waiting.

Thanks,
--Brendan

Comments

• Options
    edited April 10, 2008
    I know it's a far fetched hope, but I may as well try... *bump*
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2008
    Giving this another bump. I unfortunately haven't had a lot of time to post here lately, but I'm still looking for one of these. :[

Edit: In case anyone runs across this, I found one. But I might still be interested in another if the price is right. ;)