2nd account

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited March 6, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I'm considering a 2nd SM account for just my "business stuff" so that leaves me with a question.

If I purchase a new SM account does someone a SM have the ability to move certain galleries from one of my accounts to the other? :wink

Scott

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 6, 2008
    I'm considering a 2nd SM account for just my "business stuff" so that leaves me with a question.

If I purchase a new SM account does someone a SM have the ability to move certain galleries from one of my accounts to the other? mwink.gif

Scott

Yes, we can do that. Just contact our help desk with the info for both accounts and which galleries need to be moved. The more details the better.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2008
    Shanks!
    Sheaf wrote:
    Yes, we can do that. Just contact our help desk with the info for both accounts and which galleries need to be moved. The more details the better.
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2008
    Thats good to know. I have 2 SM accounts and don't need to move anything now, but its nice to know that its a possibility.clap.gif
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me